Terms of Reference for the Care & Welfare Committee
- To consider and advise the governing body on all matters of care and support relating to the whole community of the school.
- To consider the standards of care and welfare encompassing both legal and moral welfare for all
- The committee will consider but is not limited to the following:
- Monitor the surroundings.
- Monitor the health and emotional wellbeing of pupils and staff to ensure proper support is in place.
- Monitor the standards and educational needs of the care staff
- Monitor the food standards and its preparation
- Review and receive on activities undertaken by the pupils