Due to the adverse and dangerous weather conditions and advice from the met office and taxi firms, it will be increasingly difficult if not dangerous to attempt to get to school today. Therefore I have reluctantly decided to close the school on Friday 2nd March 2018.
We appreciate that this will cause some issues but cannot guarantee staff will be able to get here and we only had 13 pupils in yesterday.
We expect to be open on Monday 5th March as usual. Please keep informed through our website.