Terms of reference for the Estates Committee
- To report to the Board of Governors when necessary on issues concerning the fabric of the school.
- To maintain and care for the school’s extensive grounds
- To make sure the school is a safe and healthy place to work and live in for all staff and students
- To carry out in house projects thought to be required by Board of Governors
- To make sure all activities carried out by the staff and students have the necessary risk assessment which are updated periodically.
- To make sure all equipment and vehicles has the necessary documentation and that all persons have the required training
- There will be a minimum of two Governors at the monthly meetings during term time